The second largest country in the world is virtually uninhabited in many parts. Thanks to the abundant natural resources it still is one of the largest economies in the world. By far the most important trading partner is the United States. Germany and the EU play a comparatively minor role. With a free trade zone agreement both sides are trying to change that.
For Canada we can offer the following
- Container shipping (LCL and FCL); world wide for imports and exports
- Conventional shipping
- Cross trade
- Nationwide consolidation
- Standard and express shipment
- Air Charter
- On board courier
- Import and export clearance
- Indoor and outdoor storage space in all important industrial areas
- Quality control
- Project handling
- Heavy and out of gauge transports per ship and aircraft
You haven’t found what you are looking for. Give us a call and we find it for you.