Saudi Arabia is the biggest economy of the Arabic countries and a important factor of stability in the region. Like the United Arab Emirates the kingdom between the Red Sea and the Persian Gulf owes its wealth mainly to the oil. The development of oil indipendent trades is a high priority for the Saudi government but so far not well advanced. Saudi Arabia is a reliable partner and together with the United Arab Emirates the most important trade partner of Germany amongst the Arabic countries.
Transports to Saudi Arabia, due to the shorter transit times mainly to the ports in the Red Sea, are our daily business. Thanks to strong partners in all important ports we can also offer DDP deliveries.
For Saudi Arabia we can offer the following
- Full load service from Europe
- Container shipping (LCL and FCL); world wide for imports and exports
- Conventional shipment
- Cross trade
- Standard and express shipment
- Air Charter
- On board courier
- Import and export clearance
- Indoor and outdoor storage space in all important industrial areas
- Project handling
- Heavy and out of gauge transports per ship and aircraft
You haven’t found what you are looking for. Give us a call and we find it for you.