Joining the EU is presently probably neither in Brussels nor in Ankara on the agenda. And Turkey seems to do quite well without. The country between Europe and Asia has very good trade connections to the EU. Most important trade partner of all is Germany. However, Russia and the Turkic countries of central Asia have also close economic relations to Turkey.
We do not only arrange transports from EU to Turkey or vice versa. We can also assure the professional handling of deliveries to or from third countries like Russia or Kazakhstan. In the handling of triangular trades we have years of experience.
For Turkey we can offer the following
- Weekly groupage departures from our warehouse in Munich
- Daily full load service from all over Europe
- Full load and groupage service from Turkey to Europe
- Full load and groupage service from Turkey to the CIS countries
- Container shipping (LCL and FCL); world wide for imports and exports
- Conventional shipment
- Standard and express shipment
- Air Charter
- On board courier
- Import and export clearance
- Project handling
- Heavy and out of gauge transports with all available transport modes
You haven’t found what you are looking for. Give us a call and we find it for you.